Chiropractic Associate in The Netherlands
Chiropractie Centraal was established in 2017 by Joseph Coletta and George Ellis with the aim of going above and beyond when it comes to care and well-being. Our mission at Chiropractie Centraal is to provide efficient, effective, and affordable Chiropractic care to our patients throughout The Netherlands and Europe.
Our team consists of an international blend of dynamic, professional, and enthusiastic Chiropractors who are the best in their trade. Their objective is to locate, analyze and facilitate the correction of vertebral subluxation which ultimately has a rolling effect on the rest of the body.
If you would like to work in a flourishing company with fast growing opportunities, we would love to hear from you. We have a 7-step process to success, a new marketing technique and a clear and authentic script that converts more new patients to revenue. Above all, what we offer is good, honest chiropractic care and a service oriented approach. We genuinely care about our clients, their health, and their progress through care. We actively measure their results and satisfaction, and make changes based upon their feedback if, when, and where we can. This has resulted in a measured patient satisfaction of 98-100%.
With central locations within the Netherlands, you are never far from the airport and will have plenty of time to discover what Europe has to offer.
What We Ask
• Must have a recognized degree by the CCEI
• Required to speak English, able to speak Dutch already, or willing to learn Dutch quickly
• Enthusiastic, high energy and a positive demeanor
• Must be open to working with supplemental technology and diversified techniques
• Must be open to take part in educational and / or promotional events (i.e. health talks, fairs, etc.)
• Ability to adjust 100+ clients per week
What We Offer
• A professional but light-hearted and fun working environment
• €3780.00 per month and competitive bonus system
• Regular flow of new and existing clients
• Continuous training, development, and mentorship training
• Existing clients who are used to seeing different chiropractors (giving you a client base upon starting date)
• Full support with relocation, visa application and professional bodies registration
• Growth opportunities in a rapidly expanding young and dynamic company
Follow us to find out more via our website at https//www.chiropractiecentraal.com
If you think that you would make a great addition to our team and you would like to join us in practice, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Joseph@chiropractiecentraal.com
Joseph Coletta and George Ellis
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and/or Joseph@chiropractiecentraal.com